- Most of the Theory that you’ll need for Machine Learning:
That’s just right here. Besides this, all you’ll be doing is add up more to this and CODE!
- You can start looking examples:https://www.kaggle.com/perdox/beginner-nn-recognizer-with-tensorflow-in-python
An introduction to machine learning with scikit-learn¶A comprehensive set of theory and examples (coding!!) with scikit-learn
- Another exhaustive source for the NN and basic theory with examples:
((It’s kinda like a book). A good place to look for, it’s somewhat comprehensive.http://neuralnetworksanddeeplearning.com/
- Check Kaggle for competitions, solved submissions (it has some good solved examples), and datasets or for new problems.
- Some pre-prepped Datasets:https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/169450/what-are-some-good-datasets-to-learn-basic-machine-learning-algorithms-and-why